My simple yet profound daily rituals which are leading me to transform into new me and on that basis, I am sharing my thoughts and views:
- Hard work and consistency are the keys to achieving one’s goal in life.
- Creating a different productive life is something like a miracle whose journey seems difficult sometimes impossible at the initial stage. But look at nature thoroughly it keep us saying that at every step is: ‘Change is needed to get to next level’. How???
As I am sitting on my verandah and watching the rain, observed something simple yet profound that it was very hot for few days but now it is showering heavily to cool the environment. So, it is saying as season changes for positive aspects we individuals rather it is better to be said as we human beings should change or bring change into them for good to get to next level.
As winter comes after scratchy summer in-between monsoon pass by. Therefore change for your own good to bring the best out of you to spread or contribute your little goodness to your surroundings will do more than enough.
Some important lines for me (there are plenty for others too) that engraved into my bones from my favorite book “The Leader who had no title” which I am reading nowadays to reflect on my drawbacks:
- ‘Victims recite problems. Leaders present solutions.’
- Each of us is born into genius.
- The best you can do is all you can do.
- Honor your parents. Do not take them for granted.
- Relentless learning is one of the main traits of an open and powerful person.
- An obsessive and on-going self-education is one of the greatest survival tactics to get through turbulent times.
- Hard times do make better people. That in the middle of difficulty lives opportunity.
- Each of us is built to win in both work and life.
- Titles don’t interest me at all. Doing my best work is all matters to me.
- ‘getting lost along your path is a part of finding the path you are meant to be on. Sometimes we need to get off track before we can develop the clarity to be on track.
- Life’s had to break you down so you could rebuild better.
- Speak up for what you stand for. And that’s a great quality indeed.
- Doing great works one of the single best tactics to grow full of deep joy. All of this my life a rich sense of purpose.
- To succeed, everyone now must see oneself as part of the leadership team.
- –only a desire to be involved and the commitment to making a positive difference.
- Mother Teresa said it so well: ‘if everyone would sweep their own doorstep, the whole world will be clean.’
- 5:00 a.m. “the greatest time of the day.”
- embracing uncertainty is a precious gift.